GFI WebMonitor® is a powerful web filtering, web monitoring and web security solution giving you the ability to control access to or filter websites visited by employees. Its advanced reporting engine gives you various detailed reports such as ‘most visited sites’ or ‘number of downloads’.
Benefit from the following Internet filtering features:
- Filter access to sites based on categories
- Always blocked/allowed lists and exceptions per policy
- Time scheduled policies, e.g. to disable policy during recess
- Policies by User / Group / IP
- WebGrade Category database with coverage of 280 million websites
- Block streaming media, social networking games and popular IM clients.
Another feature in GFI WebMonitor is soft blocking. This allows you to temporarily override blocking of certain categories of websites for specific users, whilst laying down several layers of web security to ensure that websites visited are free of malicious content.
GFI WebMonitor also allows you to:
- Run advanced reports on Internet usage with role-based access to data
- Monitor search engine queries
- Use multiple antivirus and malicious website protection engines
- Monitor and scan of HTTPS traffic
- Set policies for automatic filtering and limiting of web browsing
- Protect against spyware, Trojans and other malware.
Top 5 Web Security issues
How to set up an Internet Usage Policy